- Applying a novel environmental health framework theory (I-ACT) to noise pollution policies in the United States, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
- Costs and Effectiveness of Hearing Conservation Programs at 14 US metal manufacturing facilities
- Economic impact of hearing loss and reduction of noise-induced hearing loss in the United States.
- Assessing the Occupational and Public Health Impacts of Solar Radiation Management with Stratospheric Aerosols.
- Valuing Quiet: An economic assessment of US environmental noise as a cardiovascular health hazard.
- Environmental Noise Pollution in the United States: Developing an Effective Public Health Response.