6647 SPH I
1415 Washington Heights
Ann Arbor MI 48109
- MS, Environmental Health Sciences (Industrial Hygiene), 2014-2016, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI
- BS, Psychology (Minor in Biology), 2010-2012, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA
- Certified Industrial Hygienist, American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist, Council for the Accreditation of Occupational Hearing Conservationists
Public Health Work
- Environmental Health Officer, 2017-present, US Navy Reserve Medical Service Corp
- Research Area Specialist Senior, 2016-present, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI
- Research Associate, 2013-2014, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI
- Environmental Health Specialist II, 2012, Chatham County Environmental Health Division, Savannah, GA
- Health Promotion Intern, 2012, Coastal Health District, Savannah, GA
- Radiological Controls Supervisor, 2003-2009, United States Navy, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
- Sayler SK, Rabinowitz PM, Cantley LF, Galusha D, Neitzel RL (2017). Costs and effectiveness of hearing conservation programs at 14 US metal manufacturing facilities. Int J Audiol, [Epub ahead of print] November, 2017.
- Lee J, Sayler SK, Zhou M, Zhu H, Richardson RJ, Neitzel RL, Kurabayashi K, Fan X (2017). On-site monitoring of occupational exposure to volatile organic compounds by a portable comprehensive 2-dimensional gas chromatography device. Analytical Methods, [Epub ahead of print] November 2017.
- Sayler SK, Long RN, Nambunmee K, Neitzel RL. Respirable silica and noise exposures among stone processing workers in nothern Thailand. J Occup Environ Hyg, [Epub ahead of print] October 2017.
- Neitzel RL, Long RN, Sun K, Sayler S, von Thaden, TL (2015). Injury risk and noise exposure in firefighter training operations. Annals of Occupational Hygiene, 60(4): 405-420.
- Neitzel RL, Svensson E, Sayler SK, Johnson A-C (2014). A comparison of occupational and nonoccupational noise exposures in Sweden. Noise & Health, 16(72): 270-278.
Honors and Awards
- Center for the Education of Women Menakka and Essel Bailey Fellowship, 2015
- Recipient of the Ralph G. Smith Memorial Scholarship, 2015
- Recipient of the Steven P. Levine Memorial Scholarship, 2015
- Recipient of the Robin Theeuwes Memorial Award, 2015
- Recipient of the Dr. Stu Worthington Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement by a Senior Psychology Student, 2012
- Recipient of the Bhatia Foundation Award for Service to the Community, 2012