1415 Washington Heights
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- MS, Environmental Health Sciences (Industrial Hygiene), University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI (2016-present)
- BS, Environmental Health Science (Environment and Security), Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY (2011-2015)
Public Health Work
- Research Assistant, University of Michigan Exposure Research Laboratory, Ann Arbor, MI (2017-present)
- Research Study Coordinator II, University of Washington, Seattle, WA (2015-2016)
- Research Study Coordinator, Yale University, New Haven, CT (2014-2015)
- Research Assistant, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY (2014-2015)
- Soto-Garcia, L., Ashley, W., Bregg, S., Walier, D., LeBouf, R., Hopke, P., & Rossner, A. (2015). “VOCs Emissions from Multiple Wood Pellet Types and Concentrations in Indoor Air,” Energy and Fuels, 29(10): 6485-93.
- Plague, G., Boodram, K., Dougherty, K., Bregg, S., Gilbert, D., Bakshi, H., & Costa, D. (2016). “Transposable Elements Mediate Adaptive Debilitation of Flagella in Experimental E.coli Populations,” Submitted to the Journal of Molecular Evolution.
Honors and Awards
- University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering, NIOSH ERC Award (2016)
- Clarkson University Summer SURE Conference Poster Winner (2015)
- Honorable discharge from US Marine Corps (2010)